CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

April 2014

From:
Adrienne Masters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Apr 2014 12:34:13 -0400
Subject: Ophthalmic Technician Position (will train)

Ophthalmology office in Bethesda seeks bright, enthusiastic, team player with
outstanding people skills for a full time Ophthalmic Technician position in
our busy solo practice. Primary duties involve direct patient care screening
patients and performing diagnostic testing on patients using state-of-the-art
technology. Extensive training will be provided.  Our office hours are 7 am -
4 pm Monday-Friday.

Excellent opportunity for individual seeking clinical experience before
attending medical/graduate school or person seeking a career in an allied
health field. Please note, we will only consider applicants with a minimum
two year window available for employment. Bachelor's degree with strong
science background required.

Excellent work environment in friendly, professional office setting where
your contribution will be recognized and appreciated.  Full time, with
excellent benefits. Salary commensurate with experience. Flexible start date
between May 1 and July 1.

Email resume and cover letter to the Practice Administrator, Adrienne
Masters.

Contact Person: Adrienne Masters