CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

February 2015

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 2015 16:28:39 -0500
From:
Leigh Cervino <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Pre-Pharmacy Society GBM 1

Join us this upcoming Monday for our first General Board Meeting of the
semester!
*Please note that the location of our meeting is different from our previous
meetings)*

During the meeting, we will be meeting the student ambassadors from UMES
Pharmacy School!

ALSO, remember to sign up for EXECUTIVE BOARD POSITIONS on our OrgSync site
if you would like to apply!

Event Date: February 9, 2015
Event Start Time: 5:00 pm
Contact Person: Leigh Cervino