From:
UMD AMWA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Oct 2016 19:32:13 -0400
Subject: American Medical Women's Association GBM #2 - 10/3/16

is hosting a pre-med 101 student panel next Monday where you can come learn
and ask questions about all aspects of the path to medicine. Amongst all of
us, we've taken all of the pre-Med course requirements, the MCAT, done
research internships, clinical internships, gone abroad for medical and study
abroad programs, and various other extra curricular and service activities.
We want to focus on answering all of your personal questions based on our
experiences. This meeting will be especially helpful for freshmen and
sophomores who are still deciding on what kind of unique experiences they
want to have!

Event Date: October 3, 2016
Event Location: JMZ3205
Contact Person: UMD AMWA