CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

March 2023

Sender:
From:
Hailey Papagjika <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2023 14:23:59 -0400
Hi everyone,

My name is Hailey Papagjika and I am the Maryland Restoration Assistant
Intern with the Chesapeake Bay Foundation. I am reaching out to let you
know about a volunteer event that we have planned for Wednesday, March 22,
2023.

We will plant 600 native trees and shrubs on three acres along the Dog
Creek, a tributary to Little Antietam Creek in Rohrersville, Maryland
(Washington County). If you are interested in coming out, you can register
at this link: https://events.cbf.org/calendar/event/262

In doing so, we hope to create a buffer which protects the waterway from
contamination and runoff, as well as promote community engagement and
awareness of regenerative agriculture's importance in improving soils and
waters.

Please share this invitation with students, club members or anybody else
who you think might be interested!

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out.

Hope to see you there!

Hailey Papagjika

Maryland Restoration Assistant Intern

Chesapeake Bay Foundation