From:
Nick Dempster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 2016 19:16:14 -0400
Subject: Pre-SOMA First General Body Meeting

Hello everyone,
We will be having our first general body meeting this Friday, October 14th,
at 5pm in Jimenez hall room 1122. We will be hosting Kristina Michaud an
osteopathic medical student currently enrolled at the Edward Via College of
Osteopathic Medicine, or VCOM for short. If you are curious about osteopathic
medicine or looking to hear from a current student this is the opportunity
for you.
Thanks,
Nick President of Pre-SOMA

Event Date: October 14, 2016