CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

April 2018

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2018 18:05:54 -0400
From:
Subject: CRD Pre-Health/Pre-Med Society GBM#4: Forenic Files with The Chief
Medical Examiner!

Our next GBM is THIS Thursday, April 5th, where we will be hearing from the
Chief Medical Examiner of Maryland, Dr. David R. Fowler. He will be
discussing the field of Forensics pertaining to how to properly identify and
examine bodies. You won't want to miss this interesting and exciting event!

Also get ready for our Networking Dinner on April 11th in the Samuel L. Riggs
Alumni Center from 6-8 pm where you can meet health professionals, eat some
free food, and gain insight into the medical profession you're interested in!
Our featured guest speaker will be Dr. Boris Lushniak, who served as acting
Surgeon General under the Obama Administration. RSVP at the Link Below!

Event Date: April 5, 2018
Event Location: Benjamin Banneker Room in STAMP
Contact Person: UMD CRD
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]
Website URL:
http://https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc6BKtG-UxJjIDNDan2RuyNaMLEhAzyhw9rl1Q8E96gzLQbbw/viewform