CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

April 2014

From:
John Bonilla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2014 23:31:06 -0500
Want to get more involved with the UMD MEDLIFE Chapter? Want to take a more active role in the events, service opportunities and activities we plan?
Apply for MEDLIFE E-board for the upcoming Fall semester!
We have two open  leadership opportunities:

-Mobile Clinics Officer/ Development Corps Officer
- Administration Officer

If you're interested in these positions please fill out the application and submit it to [log in to unmask] by Saturday, May 3rd.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Thank you!
MEDLIFE Board

Facebook Page: MEDLIFE- University of Maryland Chapter
www.medlifeweb.org

MEDLIFE Executive Board Application 2014

Name:

Graduation Year:

Major:

E-mail Address: