From:
CMNS Peer Mentors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Oct 2016 12:59:26 -0400
Subject: CMNS Peer Mentors Social Media

Who are the Peer Mentors?

We are a group of undergraduate students in the College of Computer,
Mathematical, and Natural Sciences. Our goal is to help students set and
attain academic, career, personal and social goals by offering a peer
perspective. Stop by for help on making four year plans, to discuss course
content, and for assistance with course scheduling and registration.

Stop by 1317 Symons Hall between 10am-4pm, Monday through Friday to meet with
one of our mentors.

Follow our social media pages to stay updated on events!
Facebook: CMNS Peer Mentors
Twitter @CMNSPeermentors

Event Location: 1317 Symons Hall
Contact Person: CMNS Peer Mentors