CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

February 2015

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2015 10:16:27 -0500
From:
Marilyn Drennan <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: University of Oregon Summer Program for Undergraduate Research

SPUR provides fellowship opportunities for undergraduate students from other
Universities and Colleges to participate in ongoing research in Life Sciences
laboratories at UO during the Summer months. Each project is a rigorous and
rich immersion in a mentored, high profile science research project with a
lab mentor under the direction of a research professor. A complete list of
participating faculty and research projects can be found at
http://spur.uoregon.edu/faculty_participating.shtml

We review applications on a rolling basis, and will begin to make offers of
admission mid-February. We will continue until all positions are filled,
likely late April. We prioritize funding students who are under represented
minorities, or with limited access to research at their home institutions.

More information and application instructions can be found at
http://spur.uoregon.edu/

Contact Person: Marilyn Drennan
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]
Website URL: http://spur.uoregon.edu/