CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

January 2013

From:
Zachary Atkinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jan 2013 21:42:07 -0500

Attention all science majors, pre-Health students, and
lovers of Chemistry.

Have you heard of Alpha Chi Sigma?

Alpha Chi Sigma (AXΣ) is a Co-ed Professional Fraternity
focused on Chemistry.

That basically means Alpha Chi Sigma is a great way to
meet people studying Chemical

& Life Sciences and that  It's also something
you can put on your resume!

We here at Alpha Chi Sigma do a lot of fun service events
throughout the semester.

We peer tutor Chemistry, help boy/girl scouts and cub
scouts earn their badges in Chemistry,

put on Chemistry demonstrations for Maryland Day, judge
local elementary school science fairs, etc.

We also have other fun activities planned throughout the
semester including:

game nights, potlucks, broomball (crazy ice hockey with
brooms!), paintball, and others!

If you're interested please attend one or more of our
Rush Events which are:

 Tuesday January 29th - Rush Breakfast 8 AM - 11 AM

Thursday January 31st - Rush Lunch: 11 AM - 2 PM

Monday February 4th - Rush Dessert 2 PM - 5 PM

Wednesday February 6th - Rush Dinner 5 PM - 8 PM

ALL in room CHEM2110A. There will be free food and more
information there!

Respond to our facebook event here:  https://www.facebook.com/events/151345065019333/

If you have any questions, please feel free to
email  our pledgemaster, Zach Atkinson, at [log in to unmask]

Thanks guys and gals,

See you at Rush!