CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

November 2017

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2017 19:58:10 -0500
From:
Adeel Malik <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Scientists panel on God and religion (Free Krazi Kebob, THIS
Saturday)

odds. Is it possible for the two to co-exist in harmony? We invite you to
join us as we explore the answer to that question and probe the intersection
between science and religion. You'll hear from professors and researchers
from top universities. Ask questions, engage in interactive dialogue, and
enjoy free food. All voices and perspectives are welcome. RSVP on the
Facebook link.

Event Date: November 18, 2017
Event Location: Stamp Colony Ballroom 2203
Contact Person: Adeel Malik
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]
Website URL: http://http://www.facebook.com/AAMSUSA/