CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

July 2016

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 28 Jul 2016 17:01:13 -0400
From:
"Dr. Layla Alizadeh" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Laboratory Sales Representative

Integrated Cellular and Molecular Diagnostics (ICMD) in Greenbelt, MD is
looking for a motivated individual to serve as a laboratory sales
representative for our infectious disease multiple PCR-based testing panel.
We are looking for articulate, motivated, professional, outgoing individuals
with great communication skills to meet clients in the DC/MD/VA area.  We
will provide on-site teaching about aspects of the job.  Pay is
commission-based per test ordered by clients.  Those who have already
graduated or have/pursuing a Masters degree are preferred.  The job will
require attention to detail, ability to respond quickly via phone and email,
and the ability to travel throughout the area.  Hours are determined by your
availability.

Please send a CV with a brief statement of interest and why you would be a
good fit for this position.  All applications will be reviewed but those not
selected will likely not receive written or verbal notice of an application
decision.

Event Date: August 1, 2016
Contact Person: Dr. Layla Alizadeh
Contact Email: [log in to unmask]