CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

July 2011

Sender:
From:
"Soh (Sofia) Park" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jun 2011 20:22:10 -0400
Hello,

There is an opening for a flexible part time job in Silver Spring.
Below is the job description, and I have also attached a flyer for further
information.

FLEXIBLE PART TIME JOB
NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE NEEDED

Looking for enthusiastic people to join our team
in Silver Spring, MD!!!

Job requires car and valid drivers license.

On the job paid training for ABA behavior
therapy for a young man with autism.

Base Pay: $12/hour with room for bonuses/
salary increase

Please contact:

Mimi Silverman for more information!

E-mail: [log in to unmask]