INTEDUPOL Archives

September 2023

INTEDUPOL@LISTSERV.UMD.EDU

From:
Zeena Zakharia <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Zeena Zakharia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2023 17:28:41 -0400
Do you know anyone in town who is considering a graduate degree in
*International
Education Policy*? In Education more generally?

Please share this flyer for the *UMD College of Education's Graduate Expo
Fair* on *Wednesday, September 20*. At the event, information will be
shared about the College's various programs and visitors will have the
opportunity to speak with students from our program.

--
Zeena Zakharia, Ed.D.
Assistant Professor and Program Coordinator

Selected publications <https://umcp.academia.edu/ZeenaZakharia>

Recent articles:

Ordinary Solidarities: Re-reading Refugee Education Response Through an
Anticolonial Discursive Framework
<https://repository.usfca.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1140&context=ijhre>
(open access)

White Ignorance in Global Education
<https://meridian.allenpress.com/her/article/92/4/461/489088/White-Ignorance-in-Global-Education>
(open access)

Policy Networks in Refugee Education
<https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0883035522000817#tbl0001>
(open
access)

Reconsidering Partnerships in Education in Emergencies
<https://epaa.asu.edu/index.php/epaa/article/view/7008> (open access)

Crisis Upon Crisis: Refugee Education Responses Amid COVID-19
<https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/0161956X.2022.2079895?scroll=top&needAccess=true>
(open
access)

<http://eiepartnerships.org>
https://www.name-coach.com/zeena-zakharia-fe2dd4e0-6f2a-4d33-bc4a-dde1bb18034b[image:
A button with "Hear my name" text for name playback in email signature]
<https://www.name-coach.com/zeena-zakharia-fe2dd4e0-6f2a-4d33-bc4a-dde1bb18034b>

You received this email because you are subscribed to the International Education Policy (INTEDUPOL) mailing list. If you would like to unsubscribe from this list, simply send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message signoff INTEDUPOL in the body.