INTEDUPOL Archives

July 2015

INTEDUPOL@LISTSERV.UMD.EDU

From:
Sonia OConnell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sonia OConnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jul 2015 23:14:38 +0000
An IEP alumni has a light and Airy Basement Apartment available.  Utilities, Water and HD Direct TV and Wireless DSL are included. Private Entrance, full kitchen and bathroom, with private laundry room too. Partially furnished. Quiet house in a quiet neighborhood. No drugs or heavy drinking, please. UMD shuttle stops on the corner. Great place to study. Street Parking, (but it is easy to find a spot in front of the house every day). Available now. For one person only.  It is renting for a year's lease at $900 a month.  Let me know if you are interested in seeing it.  I can also send pics if needed.  Email Sonia at [log in to unmask]