EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES LIBRARIAN/INSTRUCTOR (11 MONTH TENURE TRACK)
SALARY – $56,529/yr.
DEADLINE – September 14, 2012 – 5:00 P.M.
The qualifications and skill requirements for this position include:
· Master’s degree in Library Science from an accredited institution required;
· Library experience in a post-secondary institution is preferred;
· Excellent communication skills;
· Ability to interact successfully and enthusiastically with internal and external colleagues/patrons;
· Ability to recognize and respond to students and the community from culturally diverse backgrounds;
· Proven experience with a variety of technologies, web development, social media applications, online and traditional;
· Knowledge of library resources, the Internet, and Microsoft Office and Windows applications;
· Capacity to assist students in developing information literacy skills;
· Capability to function within a team environment;
· All instructors must meet the appropriate credentialing requirements for the Southern Association for
Colleges and Schools (SACS).
THE FULL JOB DESCRIPTION MAY BE LOCATED BY VISITING: