The Research Compliance Office in the Division of Research is searching for one Graduate Assistants to assist with routine administrative tasks. Responsibilities include:
1. Assisting with reminder notices to faculty and students related to IACUC applications and protocols
2. Copying materials for committee meetings
3. Ensuring that all paperwork for pending and active IACUC protocols are logged in and filed appropriately
4. Answering the phone for the Compliance Unit
5. Other duties as assigned.
This is a busy job with little downtime. The ideal candidate is someone who is energetic, hard working, and self-motivated. Experience with databases and web page development is a plus. This position provides an incredible amount of on-job training, providing valuable experience within research compliance.
Please submit a cover letter and CV to me by June 23, 2009 to be considered for this assistantship.
Sarah N. Archibald
Division of Research
University of Maryland, College Park
College Park, Maryland 20742
(301) 405-4792 (office)