CAST10 Archives

November 2006

From:
Raymond Adomaitis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Raymond Adomaitis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2006 17:51:49 -0500
CAST Colleagues:

The AIChE Area 10D (Applied Mathematics and Numerical Analysis) programming meeting will be
held on Tuesday, 11/14/2006 in the sixth floor Lombard Room of the Hilton San Francisco. Please
note that the meeting will start at 6pm sharp and that we plan to conclude 10D business in time
for the 6:30pm CAST banquet.

On an unrelated note, I've moved the cast10 email list to a new listserv software package; please
see the new list archive/information page at:

https://listserv.umd.edu/archives/cast10.html

for information regarding posting to the list (including a new message submission interface) and
managing subscriber settings. Message archives also can be retrieved from this site starting from
mid-August 2006. Earlier archived messages can be found at the previous list homepage:

http://www.chbe.umd.edu/cast10/

--Ray Adomaitis