CAST10 Archives

March 2007

From:
Thomas K Abraham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thomas K Abraham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2007 10:49:44 -0400
Hello All,

There is an opening in our group at Nalco in Naperville, Illinois. Position
description and other details are given below.

Please email resumes to syang at nalco.com

Thanks

Thomas K Abraham, PhD
Automation Research
Nalco Company

"Nalco is the leading provider of integrated water treatment and process
improvements services, chemicals and equipment programs for industrial
and institutional applications that serves more than 60,000 customer
locations representing a broad range of end markets. It has established a
global presence  with more than 10,000 employees operating in 130
countries, supported by  a comprehensive network of manufacturing
facilities, sales offices and research centers. In 2005, Nalco achieved
sales of $3.1 billion.

Nalco’s Global Research finds break-through platform technology for use in
industrial water treatment and process applications.  We have openings in
our corporate and technical headquarters in Naperville, IL. We are always
looking for self-starting, versatile, creative, and energetic
chemist/chemical engineer.

We currently have an opening in the area of advanced process control
research. The person is expected to work closely with various process
domain experts to understand and capture domain expertise, develop
troubleshooting algorithms, and implement advanced process control methods.

Candidate with Ph.D. degree in chemistry or chemical engineering is
required. Strong mathematical background and experience in multivariate
data analysis and/or advanced process control algorithms are desired.

For more information about Nalco, check our website at www.nalco.com

Nalco is an Equal Opportunity Employer, relying on the diversity of our
workforce to drive innovation and growth. We offer competitive salaries and
benefits, as well as unlimited opportunities for professional growth."

Please email resumes to
syang at nalco.com

Shunong Yang, Ph.D.
Research and Development Manager