Subject: Call for Papers for the 2008 American Control Conference
Call for Papers
2008 American Control Conference
June 11-13, 2008
Westin Seattle Hotel, Seattle, Washington
Contributions are sought in the following categories:
- Contributed papers, either regular (6-8 pages) or short papers.
- Invited session proposals that present topics from multiple viewpoints with
a unifying theme. Each proposal should consist of a summary statement
and six regular papers. People interested in organizing invited session
proposals should inform CAST Program Coordinator Mayuresh Kothare
(<mailto:[log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]).
- Education/Tutorial session proposals that address state-of-the-art control
theory and industrial applications. Tutorials are encouraged to have panel
- Pre-conference workshop proposals addressing topics of current
interest to the control community.
- Industry-Focused Tutorial Sessions, which feature a one-hour tutorial
presentation on an industrially proven, but still relatively new technique,
followed by a series of short presentations from industrial participants
discussing the implementation, application, and benefits of the technique.
- Interactive sessions featuring posters and hardware and software
All submissions will be subjected to the same review standards. Visit
http://www.a2c2.org/conferences/acc2008/ for complete conference information.
Deadline for all submissions and proposals: Sept 15, 2007
Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: Jan 31, 2008
Final manuscript submission deadline: Mar 15, 2008