LISTSERV Archives

NOBCCHE Home

NOBCCHE  December 2007

NOBCCHE December 2007

Upcoming Events

Kathy Goodson <[log in to unmask]>

NOBCChE - UMD Chapter <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 18 Dec 2007 00:53:43 -0500

Hello Everyone,

Thank you to all of those who participated in the Oxon Hill High School outreach opportunity.   As we close the semester, I just wanted to send a note about some of the upcoming events for the new year:

1.      The 3rd Annual Student Organization Reception & Employer Networking Dinner will be held on February 21, 2008 in the Colony Ballroom, Stamp Student Union from 4-7pm.  This is a great opportunity to network with employers and a great way to make future organizational contacts. For more information please visit www.careercenter.umd.edu/studentgroups/.
Any undergraduate students interested in attending please contact me at [log in to unmask] as soon as possible with your name, email, phone number, and whether or not you require a vegetarian option for dinner.

2.      For all of those interested in volunteering to aid with January 11th  REACTS event, we have been asked to individually  register (by January 3rd)  on the website
http://www.chem.umd.edu/Conferences/reacts/.  Where it asks for school name please put NOBCChE and ignore the return email requesting payment. Volunteers are needed beginning at 6am for the registration table and in the parking lot to help participants find their way to the building.  Please
contact me at [log in to unmask] if you have any further questions.

3.    Please keep in mind the January 30th Science Fair in Greenbelt.

I wish you all a Safe and Happy Holiday Season!

-Kathy