CAST10 Archives

February 2008

Date:
Fri, 29 Feb 2008 09:28:51 -0500
Dear Colleagues:

I am chairing a session at the INFORMS-08 meeting in Washington, DC on
Applications of Mixed Integer Nonlinear Programming in the Chemical
process Industry.  The meeting dates are October 12-15, 2008.  I have
attached a brief abstract with other session information for your
convenience.

If you are interested in presenting a paper, please go to the link

http://meetings.informs.org/DC08/

click on Abstract Submission and use the block for Contributed Author.

Best regards,

Angelo Lucia