Call for Papers and Invited/Special/Tutorial Session Proposals
2009 American Control Conference
St. Louis, Missouri, USA
June 10-12, 2009
Deadline for all submissions and proposals: September 15, 2008
Notification of acceptance/rejection: January 30, 2009
Final manuscript submission deadline: March 16, 2009
Advanced Registration Deadline: April 20, 2009
AIChE and CAST10B are encouraging contributions in the following categories:
- Contributed papers, either regular (6-8 pages) or short papers.
- Invited session proposals that present topics from multiple viewpoints
a unifying theme. Each proposal should consist of a summary statement
and six regular papers. People interested in organizing invited session
proposals should inform 2009 CAST10B Program Coordinator, Masoud Soroush,
(<mailto: [log in to unmask]).
- Education/Tutorial session proposals that address state-of-the-art control
theory and industrial applications. Tutorials are encouraged to have panel
- Pre-conference workshop proposals addressing topics of current interest to
the control community.
- Industry-focused tutorial sessions, which feature a one-hour tutorial
presentation on an industrially proven, but still relatively new
followed by a series of short presentations from industrial participants
discussing the implementation, application, and benefits of the technique.
- Interactive sessions featuring posters, and hardware and software
All submissions will be subjected to the same review standards. Visit
http://www.a2c2.org/conferences/acc2009/ for complete conference
2009 CAST10B Program Coordinator
2009 Society Review Chair for ACC
Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering
Philadelphia, PA 19104
(215) 895-5837 (fax)
[log in to unmask]