*ProSensus Multivariate (ProMV) software for PCA/PLS analysis of
continuous and batch process data
*ProSensus is pleased to announce the availability of its commercial
multivariate software package, ProSensus MultiVariate (ProMV) free of
charge to University faculty and students.
ProMV is a state-of-the-art software tool, designed for scientists and
engineers to troubleshoot and improve their processes and products
through analysis of data. To download your copy and read about features
Unique features of ProMV Software:
- Advanced multivariate technology to build PCA/PLS models on any type
of data including batch trajectory data, developed by Dr. John
MacGregor, ProSensus senior engineers and software developers, and the
McMaster Advanced Control Consortium.
- User-friendly interface enables you to generate informative plots and
interrogate your PCA/PLS models.
- Flexibility allows you to export model parameters to Excel or Matlab.
- Transparent documentation that highlights and explains all of the
methods used in the software.
- Free annual license for academic users.
John MacGregor: President
McMaster Innovation Park
175 Longwood Road South
Hamilton, Ontario, L8P 0A1