We welcome current and recently graduated students...
Please join us in August as the FLICC Human Resources Working Group hosts the 2009 Job Fair for Librarians and Information Professionals.
Job Fair for Info Professionals
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
9:00am - 2:00 pm
Library of Congress - Madison Building (Mumford, West Dining Room)
Presentation Topics will include:
- Resume Writing and Interview Techniques
- Federal Librarianship/Careers
- USAJobs Application Process
- Resume FAQ*
More than 15 exhibitors will be available from 9:00am - 2pm.
- Defense Technical Information Center
- TRAK Records and Libraries
- National Library of Medicine
- National Archives and Records Administration
And many more...
*Due to high interest in the program, one-on-one resume assistance will not be available.
Instead, we are offering a Resume FAQ session with a panel of federal librarians and HR specialists who will answer pre-submitted questions.
Although the Job Fair is free, registration is REQUIRED.
If you have already registered - it is not necessary to do so again.
Please direct any questions to [log in to unmask]
College of Information Studies
University of Maryland
4110 Hornbake Bldg