If you know of anyone with relevant skill set. Please send me the resume at [log in to unmask]
• Installation and upgrading the Oracle 10g RDBMS
• Database backup and recovery using RMAN
• Database operations monitoring using scripts and OEM
• Copying databases/renaming files and creating control files
• Focus on providing a high availability database
• Tuning SQL and PL/SQL
• Physical and logical tuning of Oracle Database
• Performing patch administration, review, testing, deployment
• Performing database maintenance with minimal downtime
• Implementing and configuring database monitoring tools
• Developing and implementing security schemes
• Measuring database performance and availability
• Database Performance Tuning: Resolving locks, pinning, latches and waits
• Experience with Webspehere and Oracle Application server administration.
This position requires a minimum of 8 years DBA experience. Proficiency with Oracle 10g Application Server or IBM WEbsphere Server installation/upgrade/patching/operations is a must.
You must have excellent communication, verbal, written and presentation skills. Excellent customer service skills and the ability to work within a team environment are needed.
The person in this position must possess strong skills in analyzing, conceptualizing and problem solving. SQL/PL SQL and UNIX shell scripting experience is a must.
EAD, GC or Citizen (No H1)
Work Location : Norther Virginia
Thanks & Regards
3Cube Solutions, Inc
Chantilly, VA 20151
[log in to unmask]