Aspen Technology has an opening in the Advanced Technology and
Innovation Group. We are looking for experienced and talented
individuals interested in the development of planning, scheduling, and
supply chain solutions. The ideal candidate should be comfortable
operating successfully at the interface of engineering, operations
research, and computer science.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A minimum of ten years of experience with the development and
practical application of innovative software solutions in industrial and
business settings, with a focus on process systems engineering, modeling
and optimization applications.
- An advanced degree in Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, or
Computer Science, specializing in one or more of the following: process
modeling, planning, scheduling, operations research and optimization.
- Experience with multiple modeling and programming languages,
particularly, C++ and/or C#.
- A track record of championing new ideas and technology.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to effectively contribute to multi-disciplinary
research, development, and software project teams.
- Conceptual modeling, design, coding, implementation, and testing
of software applications and components with primary focus in the areas
of planning, scheduling and distribution.
- Working with other team members to develop designs, use cases,
architecture and specification documents for our products.
- Working with Customer Support and Quality Engineering teams
regarding customer and product issues as well as integration testing.
- Analyzing requirements and develop functional specifications for
- Participating in the maintenance and enhancement of the existing
Location: Houston, TX
If you are interested please send a copy of your resume to:
[log in to unmask]
Aspen Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
||| Sr. Director, Advanced Technology Innovation, R&D
Aspen Technology, Inc. ||| +1 281 504 3097 ||| fax: +1 281 584 1062 |||
This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error please immediately notify the sender and permanently delete the original copy and any copy of any e-mail, and any printout thereof.