Register by May 7 for the Premiere Copyright Symposium.
Hybrid (c): Sustaining Culture in Copyright.
June 22-24, 2010.
Washington Convention Center, Washington, DC.
Join the three day discussion with noted scholars and practitioners as
they explore ways to balance the needs of cultural innovators with the
rights of owners of creative works. View the agenda at
http://tinyurl.com/yc8yaya learn more about the panels & keynotes. Visit
http://tinyurl.com/y8rud9j to learn more about referring a colleague.
- WILLIAM PATRY, Senior Copyright Counsel, Google Inc.
- PETER JASZI, Professor, Washington College of Law, American
- GEORGIA HARPER, Scholarly Communications Advisor, University of Texas
at Austin Libraries.
"Fair Use Trends."
- MADELYN WESSEL, Associate General Counsel, University of Virginia.
- LATEEF MTIMA, Professor of Law & Founder and Director of the Institute
for Intellectual Property and Social Justice, Howard University School
- PEGGY HOON, Special Assistant to the Provost for Copyright
Administration, North Carolina State University.
- JIM GRIFFIN, Managing Director, OneHouse LLC.
- RICK CHESSEN, Senior Vice President of Law and Regulatory Policy,
National Cable & Telecommunications Association (NCTA).
- And many more... see http://tinyurl.com/yc8yaya.
Early registration is $300 -- a 30% savings. Use your full CIP
membership for significant symposium registration discounts. Not a
member yet? Join now at http://www.cipcommunity.org/membership.
For registration and information, visit http://www.umuc.edu/cip2010 or
Center For Intellectual Property
University of Maryland University College
3501 University Boulevard East
Adelphi, MD 20783
[log in to unmask]