Aspen Technology has an opening in the Planning and Scheduling Group.
We are looking for experienced and talented individuals interested in
the development of planning, scheduling, and supply chain solutions.
The ideal candidate should be comfortable operating successfully at the
interface of engineering, computer science and operations research.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Strong software programming skills and experience with multiple
modeling and programming languages,
particularly, C++ and/or C#.
- An advanced degree in Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, or
Computer Science, specializing in one or more of the following: process
modeling, planning, scheduling, operations research and optimization.
- A track record of championing new ideas and technology.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to effectively contribute to multi-disciplinary
research, development, and software project teams.
- Conceptual modeling, design, coding, implementation, and testing
of software applications and components.
- Working with other team members to develop designs, use cases,
architecture and specification documents for our products.
- Working with Customer Support and Quality Engineering teams
regarding customer and product issues as well as integration testing.
- Analyzing requirements and develop functional specifications for
- Participating in the maintenance and enhancement of the existing
Location: Houston, TX
If you are interested please send a copy of your resume to:
[log in to unmask]
Aspen Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
||| Senior Director, R&D Technology
Aspen Technology, Inc. ||| +1 281 504 3097 ||| fax: +1 281 584 1062 |||
This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for use by the
addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of
this e-mail, you are hereby notified any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this email, and any attachments thereto,
is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error please
immediately notify the sender and permanently delete the original
copy and any copy of any e-mail, and any printout thereof.