CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

February 2011

Sender:
From:
Gene Ferrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2011 11:52:53 -0500
Skilled web designer/programmer wanted for a startup website. We are
looking for 1 to 2 students to work on this project, and the students
will be compensated appropriately ($$$). The student would need to be
proficient in HTML, Javascript, PHP, and MySQL database programming. The
site is anticipated to contain a custom map, powered by Google Maps, so
the student would also need to be proficient in custom API and GUI
design. Interested students should call or email myself, Robert Toth, or
my roommate, Shervin Sepehri. Contact information is below.

Shervin Sepehri: (240) 447-5934 [call after 5 PM]
Robert Toth:        (732) 977-2564 [call after 5 PM]