CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

April 2011

From:
Staci Armezzani <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Apr 2011 23:48:49 -0400
*Join us for BYRD BEACH!*

With the semester coming to an end, most of our afternoons are being spent
studying and finishing final projects. But we all need a break sometime,
right?

Come out THURSDAY, APRIL 21st to Byrd Stadium and be a part of bringing back
BYRD BEACH. Aside from being a university tradition from the 1950s to the
1980s, Byrd Beach is a day of relaxation, sun bathing and hanging out with
friends.

Join the SGA, Carapace, Alumni Association, Senior Council & RHA on
Thursday, April 21st from 1:00- 6:00pm at Byrd Stadium. Come enjoy 50 cent
snow cones, snacks, student performances and giveaways. The SGA's very own
DJ K will be bringing everyone music starting at 3:30pm. Enter Byrd Stadium
at Gate C and make sure to stop by for as long as you can!

If you need further information or have any questions, please contact the
SGA at [log in to unmask]

Otherwise, see you out there in the sun!