CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

April 2011

From:
Gene Ferrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2011 10:10:43 -0400
Since 1997, JYI has published over 500 research and features articles reviewed by members of our staff, who currently represent over 50 academic institutions from six countries. Featured in Nature, The New York Times, and Science, JYI aims to promote undergraduate science research through monthly publications of scientific manuscripts, features and news articles, and information pertinent to careers in science.

Students interested in joining our staff are encouraged to submit applications for available positions. All JYI staff members contribute their time on an unpaid basis, so a strong passion for promoting scientific research is desired. For more information on joining our journal's staff, please go to: http://www.jyi.org/participate.php.