CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

April 2011

From:
Melissa Truong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Apr 2011 15:42:10 -0400
PANDA NIGHT: Why not eat at Panda tomorrow night and donate to the Make-A-Wish
Foundation of the Mid-Atlantic at the same time?  Use our flyer at the
cashier so that 20% of your purchase will be donated to help terminally ill
children!

GBM: Maryland Wishes (the UMD chapter of Make-A-Wish Foundation)  will have
their GBM tomorrow, Wednesday, April 20th at 6:30pm in the  Student
Involvement Suite of Stamp.  We'll be discussing details for the Wishes soccer
tournament coming up on April 30th!  Help us hand out fliers for our Panda
Night right after the meeting!

Please note the change in location for the GBM: We'll be meeting in Stamp,
not the Armory.