The College of CMNS is seeking a undergraduate student who is comfortable with formatting and revising material for the internet, to help maintain and expand the MathBench website (http://www.mathbench.umd.edu).
* Edit web pages,
* Fix navigation links,
* Add photo credits,
* Add alternative text tags to photos,
* Fix style problems using css,
* Good understanding of html and css required.
* Familiarity with DreamWeaver preferred.
* Background in programming (object oriented languages) would be helpful but not required.
* Must be able to work independently and prioritize projects.
Compensation: The position is up to 10 hours per week for one year, with the possibility of renewal for a second year. Starting pay is $10/hour.
If you are interested please contact Dr. Karen Nelson, MathBench Biology Module Team Leader, at [log in to unmask] . Applicants should submit a cover letter, CV, and unofficial transcript. Please highlight experience with formatting content for the internet.