CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

November 2011

Sender:
From:
Anna Pham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 2011 03:32:29 -0500
Don't be "Clueless" about "I <3 the 90s
Night<http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=253515731362928>
" on Nov. 18 in the Colony Ballroom @ Stamp from 8:30-11:30PM. Honors SPC
wouldn't want you to be "Home Alone" this Friday night. Go "Crazy" and "Get
Jiggy Wit It" on our dancefloor with DJ zaySeoul and hits from the 90s and
today. There also will be: food; temporary tattoos; glow-in-the-dark
necklaces, sticks, and shutter shades; candy necklaces; raffle prizes; and
more! Dress is casual or anything 90s, i.e. overalls, Spice Girls, Britney
Spears, Flava Flav, Fresh Prince of Bel Air, etc. Everyone, "Come on Over"
for TOTAL NOSTALGIA.

*Slap bracelet tickets (includes 1 free raffle ticket) are $10. *

You can buy your tickets by
2) Tickets are sold everyday at the front desk in Anne Arundel from 8:30 to
4:30 until 11/18 OR
3) Emailing us at [log in to unmask] for a ticket

The night is going to be ALL THAT! For more info, check out our FB event:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=253515731362928