CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

November 2011

From:
Jennifer Kuo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 2011 12:37:52 -0500
National Residence Hall Honorary is an honors society on campus that
recognizes top leaders. Our members are leaders who contribute to
improving the campus community, including the residence halls. We are
a sister organization of RHA and have the goal of making the best
living environment and community possible. We participate in fun and
beneficial service events, in addition to working to recognize other
leaders on campus. Interested? Applications are due November 13th and
can be found at nrhh.umd.edu. You must live in the residence halls for
at least 2 semesters, have at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA, and be in
good academic standing to apply. Have questions? Email us at