CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

November 2011

From:
Benjamin Moy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 2011 16:45:28 -0500
Pre-Pharmacy Society proudly presents....

Our fifth GBM of the semester, featuring Shenandoah University -
Bernard J. Dunn School of Pharmacy! Due to some issues two weeks ago,
their admissions coordinator could not make it; but donít worry, it
has been rescheduled! If you are considering or planning to apply to
pharmacy school, here is another great opportunity available to you.
We will have an admissions coordinator from Shenandoah University -
Bernard J. Dunn School of Pharmacy to talk to you about how their
admissions process will work and what you need to do to stand out. For
those who are interested, the date and time is listed below. As
always, anyone is welcome to come. There will be snacks available at
the beginning of the GBM. We look forward to seeing you all there!

**Please note: Those who are in attendance for this meeting are
strongly recommended to wear business casual attire.

Where: Margaret Brent B at STAMP
When: November 21st, 2011
Time: 5:00PM - 7:00PM

--