CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

November 2011

From:
Gene Ferrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Nov 2011 13:18:41 -0500
Take a walk through our winter wonderland! Our annual Semi Formal is back,
and better than ever! Come out dressed to impress - no date required! See
you there!

December 1
9PM-12AM, @ Riggs Alumni Center

There will be a cash bar (18 to enter, 21 to drink), DJ, dancing, food and
more for just $8 ahead of time, and $10 at the door!

Buy your ticket NOW at http://studentorg.umd.edu/jsu (there will be a 50
cents online transaction fee)! Or you may also buy your ticket in person at
the Hoff box office in Stamp from Monday, November 28 - Thursday, December
1.

$1 from every ticket will be donated to "Thank Israeli Soldiers".
For more information about this charity, visit
http://www.thankisraelisoldiers.org

Can't wait to see you there!