WHAT is it?
* A fellowship established to provide on-the-job education and training opportunities in coastal resource management and policy for postgraduate students.
* A two-year opportunity that offers a competitive salary, medical benefits, and relocation and travel expense reimbursement.
* A program that matches postgraduate students with state coastal resource agencies to work on coastal projects proposed by the state and selected by
the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) Coastal Services Center.
WHO is eligible?
* Any student completing a master's, doctoral, or professional degree in natural resource management or environmental-related studies from an accredited U.S.
university between January 1, 2011, and July 31, 2012.
* Students from a broad range of environmental programs are encouraged to apply.
* Application packages are due to your local Sea Grant director by January 27, 2012.
WHERE can you get information?
* Contact the Center's fellowship coordinator at [log in to unmask]
* Visit the fellowship website at http://www.csc.noaa.gov/cms/fellows.html
* Contact the Texas Sea Grant director at [log in to unmask]
More information see attached fact sheet and visit: http://www.csc.noaa.gov/fellowships