]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Home

CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS  December 2011

CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS December 2011

Yoga and Chakra Balancing Meditation Sessions this Thursday! Check it out!

Krystle Eurie Seu <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 5 Dec 2011 12:01:46 -0500

Treat your mind and body to our ONE-STOP-SHOP health fair.

You can join in on a Yoga Session, grab a "Ready For Final Exams Kit", make your own Trail-Mix, win Prizes, receive a Chakra Balancing Meditation Session, learn about Healthy Eating from student dieticians, get Stress Management tips and much more!

When: Thursday, December 8th 6:00-8:00pm
Where: 1205 Cambridge Community Center (Chakra in room 1115)
Why?: Your mind and body need to be in shape for Finals!
*Please bring a yoga mat or towel for our yoga session (start times: 6:30pm & 7:00pm)

Mark your calendars now, because the semester is about to fly by!
This event is hosted by Pathways to Success: Academic Series, through the Department of Resident Life. If you have any questions, e-mail Krystle at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or call (301) 314-4255.

Krystle Seu
Graduate Coordinator I Office of Programs and Outreach
University of Maryland I Department of Resident Life
College Park, MD 20742
Phone: 301-314-4255 I Fax: 301-405-0835