CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS January 2012

Environmental Shabbat Service

Joshua Gilstein <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 31 Jan 2012 17:14:10 -0500

Environmental Shabbat Service
Friday, 2/3 at 6:30pm

The Reform Jewish Community at Maryland will be celebrating Tu Bishvat -- the Jewish Arbor Day -- on Friday, 2/3 at 6:30 pm with an Environmental Shabbat service. We'll meet in the Hillel conference room (first room on the right).  All are welcome, and we hope to see you there!  Feel free to contact Hannah at [log in to unmask] with any questions.

The service will be followed by free dinner and dirt pie (in honor of our environment)!