Fast paced internist office looking for a responsible, organized, and
articulate medical assistant. Must be able to efficiently multi-task, and
have excellent phone and customer service skills. This is a full time
position; hours will include Monday-Friday from 8am-4:30pm.
· Triage patients, measures vital signs, take brief and
pertinent patient histories, and pre-write prescriptions
· Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients.
· Administer vaccines and PPD test
· Inventories and orders medical supplies and materials.
· Operates electrocardiograph (EKG), and other equipment to
administer routine diagnostic test or calls medical facility or
department to schedule patients for tests.
Prior experience is preferred, but willing to train the right candidate. If
you are interested in this post, please email your resume, cover letter and
Location: Kensington, MD
Compensation: Based on Skills and experience