CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

March 2012

From:
Amee Raval <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2012 21:04:03 -0400
Date/Time: Friday March 30th, 4:00pm-5:30pm
Location: Hornbake Library Non-Print Media Services (Ground Floor) Room
0302J

Are you interested in being involved in an affordable, international
medical service trip? Are you looking for clinical experience? If so, join
MEDLIFE: Medicine, Education, and Development for Low-Income Families
Everywhere and Delta Epsilon Mu for a screening of Rx for Survival: Back to
the Basics, a global health film series that explores the connection
between health and the essential requirements that so many people take for
granted. It also examines how an overabundance of nutrition  in the form
of over-consumption  is causing an epidemic of obesity that is spreading
across the globe. After the screening, we will have a discussion based on
the issues presented and give information about how MEDLIFE aims to
alleviate poverty-related health issues through our mobile clinic trips. We
will be providing details about Summer clinics as well as selling scarves
and accepting donations for the MedFund.

For any questions, please contact Amee Raval ([log in to unmask])