Please see requirements below for a technical internship that we have open - this is a heavy programming role and lately we've been receiving other IT disciplines that aren't applicable to what we are looking for. If you can forward to professors that may be able to recommend students, that would be great! We'd love to have these summer internships filled and offers out by March 31st.
Minimum Requirements for all Internships:
• Minimum of 3.0 GPA
• Enrolled in a minimum of 9 credit hours (for summer it's the following semester)
• Sophomore-Senior level students for these positions
• F1 students at this time will not be accepted into our program as we generally don't sponsor for full time roles after graduation
Specific Requirements for open positions:
• Computer Science/Information Technology majors with emphasis or experience in Programming
• Proficient in JAVA language
• Proficiency in Object Oriented Concepts
• My managers are looking for students who have previous programming project experience - whether it's something they'd developed in their own time or worked on through previous internships, they have to be at a level to begin working on a programming project with a team
If you have any students in mind that meet these requirements, please forward resumes to [log in to unmask]
Thank you for your help!
Christa Molinaro / DST Systems, Inc. / Talent Acquisition / 816-843-6723 / [log in to unmask]