Quantum BioPharma is a small startup company based in Gaithersburg, Maryland providing consulting services to the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device industry. We specialize in the design, conduct, analysis and reporting of Phase I through IV clinical trials.
Quantum BioPharma has internship opportunities for individuals interested in learning and contributing in one or more of the following areas:
1. Collection and categorization of U.S Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, guidelines and other documents related to the design, conduct, analysis and reporting of clinical trials. This may be expanded to look at international guidelines such as those from the International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) as well as individual country specific regulations, guidelines and other documents.
2. Creation of a searchable online database of the above information with ability to update new information as it becomes available and retire those no longer in effect.
3. Exploring and following up on business opportunities with the National Institutes of Health and other Government Agencies as well as Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device companies that would be interested in accessing the above database for a fee.
* Entrepreneurial, self-driven, motivated individuals who are interested in learning about clinical research requirements to develop new medical products that are able to work independently from home
* Ability to search online effectively, download and categorize content
* A background in the biological sciences is not required but may help in certain areas
While these internship are unpaid, if any revenues are obtained paid internship engagements will be considered.
Each intern will need to sign confidentiality and non-compete agreement and any intellectual property developed as a part of the above engagement will be the sole property of Quantum BioPharma.
For further information contact Dr. Munish Mehra at 240-477-3700 or [log in to unmask]