CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

September 2012

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 2 Sep 2012 13:16:02 -0700
From:
Ariana Feizi <[log in to unmask]>
Hey Pre-Dents!

Our first meeting of the year will be held this Wednesday, September 5th at 6:30pm in the Charles Carrol Room of Stamp Student Union.
Dr. Morgan, the Admissions Officer at University of Maryland Dental School will be here to speak with us, and she will be bringing a board of dental students to answer any questions! Come join us for a great meeting! New members are always welcome, and we hope to see everyone there!

This meeting will count as one membership point, and remember, you need three membership points every semester to be considered a member!
Join our Facebook group, UMD Pre-Dental Society, or visit our website at www.studentorg.umd.edu/predent to stay up to date with events and information!