Teva Biopharmaceuticals, Rockville, MD is looking for an intern to support downstream operations in the drug development and manufacturing department. The intern will be exposed to (but not limited to) laboratory environment where he/she will support operations related to protein purification and analysis. The intern will perform testing of various samples using various analytical methods.
- Maintain supplies laboratory inventory
- Buffer preparation
- Purification of drug products
- Sample preparation and data interpretation
- Analysis of samples using SDS-PAGE and other analytical methods such as size-exclusion chromatography
Requirement for the intern:
- Must be able to work 20+ hours per week (30-35 hours is preferred)
- Must have major in biology, chemistry, or biochemistry
- Must be a junior or senior (sophomores must have taken chemistry, biochemistry and biology courses)
- Excellent with Microsoft Office
- A previous experience in a lab is a plus
The intern will work under a purification scientist who will provide training to carry out specific tasks, but the intern must have fundamental scientific background. Students interested in this internship should send their resume to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> by September 18, 2012.
This message is intended solely for the designated recipient(s). It may contain confidential or proprietary information and may be subject to attorney-client privilege or other confidentiality protections. If you are not a designated recipient you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you receive this in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you.