CMNS-UNDERGRAD-NEWS Archives

November 2012

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2012 03:34:20 -0500
From:
Abdul Akbaryeh <[log in to unmask]>
The Charles R. Drew Pre-Med/Health Society will be having our final GBM!

We will be having our inductions for all our members!
Did you meet all of our membership requirements for the semester?
Make sure to come to our inductions to receive recognition for a job well
done!
And remember, members new and old will be inducted as long as they have met
the requirements!

The meeting is this Thursday, November 29 at 6:30 in Benjamin Banneker room
B.