Please join us on Wednesday, December 5th from 7:00-8:30 PM for an
Emergency Preparedness panel discussion with local Montgomery County andmetro
area leaders. The following questions will be addressed as well as an open
dialogue between attendees and the panel speakers.
- What plans does Montgomery County have in place in preparation for a
Sandy or derecho type of event?
- What resources are currently available to community residents to best prepare
themselves and their loved ones?
- What items should I have stocked in my home to prepare for a
weather-related or human-caused disaster?
- What role does the county, state and/or federal government play in
preparation and response to natural and man-made disasters?
Invited panel speakers include:
- MC Council Member Phil Andrews - confirmed
- MC Battalion Chief, Fire Rescue Service, Jim Resnick - invited
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), Steward Beckham invited
- Owner, Amicus Green Building Center - Jason Holstine - confirmed
- MC Office of Homeland Security, Chris Voss - invited
RSVP to Sharon D'Emidio at [log in to unmask] if you plan to attend this
important and informative event!!
Operations and Office Coordinator
4825 Cordell Avenue, Suite 200
Bethesda, MD 20814
[log in to unmask]