Currently hiring a Jr. Level .Net Developer to work at Ft. Meade for a major integrator. The candidate will be working with a team of developers, under the direction of the Chief Software Architect, to build an enterprise-scale, object-oriented ASP.Net application, using the MVC framework, with a SQL Server back end.
- Object oriented skills required.
- Previous experience developing applications and databases using Visual Studio and SQL Server Management Studio.
- Familiarity with Microsoft MVC 2.0 or 3.0 architecture
- Familiarity with jQuery and user controls such as Telerik MVC Controls
- Familiarity with LINQ to SQL
- Experience working in a very dynamic/agile environment
- Team-Oriented developer.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with team members.
- Experience or familiarity with the RDLC is a plus
- Familiarity with XML is a plus.
- Visual Source Safe or Team Foundation Server.
Only 1-3 years of experience outside of school is required. Please email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or call 443-733-1280 if interested.
Insight Global, Inc.
100 E. Pratt St., Suite 2530
Baltimore, MD 21202
(443) 733-1280 Office
(410) 244-5615 Fax
IGI Dial 2170
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
This message, and any attachments, are intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named herein, and may contain information that is legally privileged and/or confidential. It is the property of Insight Global, Inc. If the recipient of this message is not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this message and/or any attachments, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, notify the sender immediately by return email and delete the original message, any copies thereof, and any attachments from your system.